Documents / Testimonials:
1. Graduation certificate *
2. Graduation mark sheet *
*In case, the final year results are awaited the above two documents may be submitted after joining the course and within one week after declaration of the result. The admission to this course is subject to the student passing the final year examination and submitting the final mark sheet and certificate with minimum requisite percentage. Non Compliance of this clause makes the admission void abinitio. Latest Marksheet / earlier Graduation mark sheets are required to be submitted in cases where final year results are awaited.
3. HSC certificate
4. HSC Marksheet
5. SSC certificate
6. SSC Marksheet
7. School/college leaving certificate (proof of birth date)
8. Character certificate
9. Any other certificates ( Academic / Extra Curricular activities ) at the College/University level.
10. A.Relieving letter from the employer-(applicable to candidates who were in employment) .
11. Work experience certificate and relieving letter from the employer, if applicable -(applicable to candidates who were in employment )
12. A medical report in the prescribed format signed by the student, parent and certified by family physician. It may be noted that the form has to be completed in all respects. Any false declaration may lead to disciplinary action against the student. Click here for Student Medical History Format.
13. Anti-Ragging Undertaking duly signed by parent and student. Take a print out of both files- read, self-sign, parent to read and sign and then scan for uploading ( Download Anti Ragging Undertaking- Parent and Anti Ragging Undertaking- Student).
14. Code of Conduct Undertaking duly signed by parent and student: (click here for format)
15. Certificate of income from Government Revenue Authorities (applicable to students desiring to avail Scholarship facilities and the income of both parents together does not exceed Rs.6 lakh per annum.
16. Proof of Admission Fee and First Installment Fee payment.
17. Photograph -Passport size on white background 2 nos
18. Every student is required to have a Laptop of following configuration (Minimum required configuration)
- Intel® Core™ i3 Processor 2.3 GHz Genuine Windows 7/8/ 10 preferably latest version
- Memory: 4 GB
- Hard Disk: 500 GB min
- Virtualization Technology compliant
- USB Ports : 3/4 RJ 45 Ports with LAN Patch Cable Min. 3 Mts.
- Network interface Ethernet (10/100/1000 NIC) Wi‐Fi Enabled
- Latest version of Anti Virus Software
- Acrobat Reader
All the above software should be original and licensed. Students can bring their laptop while coming or else they can purchase immediately after joining the Academy.
19. Information on Hostel Requirements: click here for details.
1. Documents mentioned in Pt.No.1 to 10 above- Originals are to be produced for inspection and a copy (attested by Gazette Officer) to be submitted for office record.
2. The above documents (Pt. 1 to Pt.No.14) should be scanned and uploaded on drop box. Link for the same will be mailed shortly.