This is a very good site to buy cheap sports jerseys will attract you. You can buy all newest cheap sports jerseys sale with top-notch quality & stylish designs.
PhD, Humanities and Social Sciences Department, IIT Bombay (Thesis on Agrarian Crisis and Farmers’ Suicides in India);
Rural Management (PGDRM) from Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA);
Associate, Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai
Areas of Interest/ Work Profile
Eleven years’ experience in Training, Research and Consultancy in areas of Financial Inclusion, Social Security Schemes, Micro, Social, Rural Insurance and Agriculture Insurance;
Training and Development work through Experiential Learning, Soft Skills Training, Self-Leadership and Personal Transformation Facilitation;
Teaching in Economics, Micro Insurance and Individual and Group Behaviour.
Two years as Project Manager in Gujarat on Rural Development Projects by State and Central Government, NABARD and European Commission;
Six months as a Senior Project Consultant with Tribal Development Department, Government of Gujarat.
Certified Trainer in Design of Training and Direct Training Skill: by Thames Valley University, UK & Department of Personnel & Training, GOI;
Non Violent Communication Leadership Program: by Joy of Living and Learning Centre (A unit of Auroville International Programs, Auroville Foundation);
Self - Leadership Training, Bhav Samadhi, Business Intelligence: SSY, Pune;
Mystic Journey- Past Life Workshop: SETU, Building Bridges, New Delhi;
Hero’s Journey by Elementz HR & OD Consulting.
Invite to Workshops and Seminars/ Member of Committees
Resource Person for Master Trainers - Business Sakhi (Community Mentors for women micro entrepreneurs) organised by National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj and UNDP in Hyderabad (2019)
Special Faculty- Adjunct faculty cum Master trainers Orientation Programme organised by UNDP in Bangalore (2019)
Social Insurance Expert, State level stakeholders meeting, Project E-Shakti (Linking of SHG members with Financial Inclusion/social security schemes of Govt. of India) organised by NABARD in Pune (2019)
Expert, Consultative Workshop for Curriculum Outline for Mentorship Program UNDP Disha Project, organised by UNDP in New Delhi (2018)
National Resource Person - Financial Inclusion: Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana - National Rural Livelihoods Mission (DAY - NRLM), Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD), Government of India (2018- continuing);
Member, Research Committee of Dada Purao Research Centre, Annapurna Pariwar, Pune (2018- continuing);
Panel Member in National Seminar on Microfinance and Micro Insurance, CAB-RBI, Pune; (2010);
Panel Member, Rural and Micro Insurance, ‘Money Plant’, financial literacy program by Doordarshan (2010)
Member, Committee for External Evaluation of Watershed project in Madhya Pradesh, AKRSP (I), (2006-07),
Member, Planning Committee of SGSY program, Bharuch District (2006-07),
Member of District Advisory Committee for Alternative Energy, Bharuch District (2005-06),
Member of Implementation Committee of Tribal Sub-plan, Bharuch District (2005-06),
Sponsored Research and Consultancy Projects
2018-19: Chapter on Micro Insurance for ‘Management of Insurance Services’ Course of IGNOU
2018-19: Chapter on ‘Agriculture Insurance’ for ‘Management of Insurance Services’ Course of IGNOU
2017-18: ‘Review of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) (Team Member);
2017-18: Review of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY)’; Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
2017-18: Review and Design of KPA of Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd. Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd (Team Member);
2015-16: ‘Convergence of Social Security Schemes’ project DFS, Ministry of Finance, Govt of India (Team Member);
2014-15: Livestock Insurance Review Project, UIIC (Team Member);
2013-14: IFMR Project on Social Insurance (Secondary Data Collection on Social Security Schemes in States) DFS, Ministry of Finance, Govt of India, Team Member
2013-14: Assessment Centre for Senior Executives of Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd, Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd.(Team Member);
2011-12: Study of Abhaya Hastham Scheme; SERP, Hyderabad (Coordinator and Principal Researcher)
2011-12: Study of IT and Finance Process of Social Security Schemes; SERP, Hyderabad (Coordinator and Principal Researcher)
2009-10: Impact Assessment Study for SERP, Hyderabad; (Coordinator and Principal Researcher)
Select List of Publications/ Papers in Seminars
Ph. D. (Management), MSW (Personnel Management)
Certified Professional Coach: Coaching for Transformation from Leadership that Works (USA) - Accredited Coach Training Programme of International Coaching Federation.
Certified Professional Behavioural Analyst by Turning Point and Success Insight International, USA
Training Experience: 12 Years in facilitating Workshops & Management Development Programmes in areas of Leadership Competency Development, High Performance Work Teams, Performance Planning and Management, Self-Awareness and Transformation
Teaching Experience: 20 Years in Leading Management Schools in Organizational Behaviour and HRM Area.
Industry Experience: 07 Years in as HRD Specialist in reputed Companies.
Consulting Experience: Consulting Assignments in areas of KPI Formulation, Design of Performance Appraisal Formats, Performance Management, Long Term Leadership Development Interventions, HRD Audit
Research Experience: Widely published in Organizational Behaviour Area, Impact Assessment of Social Security Schemes
Recognized Ph. D. Guide: Savitribai Phule Pune University & Symbiosis International University
No. of Publications (National): 15
No. of Publications (International): 04
Books / Chapters/ Edited Books: 04 (Manuals for Psychometric Instruments), 05 (Chapters in Books) , 01 (Edited Book)
Conference Papers presented: 05 (National) and 04 (International)
1. (1998). An exploration into relationship between Managerial creativity and learned helplessness. Prestige Journal of Management and Research, 2 , pp. 67- 72.
2. (2000) Train your brain to communicate, Indian Management, 39(1), pp. 48-51.
3. (2000) A study of relationship between occupational self-efficacy and occupational Stress. IBMR Review, 2(1), pp. 19-24.
4. (2000). Occupational Self efficacy: Constituent Factors. Management & Labour Studies, 25 (2), pp. 92-98.
5. (2000) Role efficacy dimensions as correlates of learned helplessness and self-efficacy, Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, 35(4), pp. 507-518.
6. (2001, 2013) Development of Learned Optimism Scale, Indian Journal of Training and Development, vol XXXI, no. 3, pp. 39-45. The article is included in Collector’s Issue published in IJTD - July September 2013.
7. (2001, ) Individual Centric Organization: Mantra for a Successful Enterprise, IBMR Review, 3.
8. (2002) Organizational Citizenship Behaviour: Discretionary yet Desired. South Asian Journal of Management, Vol. 8, Issue 3 & 4.
9. (2002). Job Attitudes and Learned Helplessness: Implications for individual and organizational competitiveness. Paradigm, Jul-Dec issue
10. (2005). An examination of impact of work values and work experiences on job stress and Learned Helplessness: Role of Self Efficacy. IBAT Journal of Management, Vol. 2 (1), pp. 35-45.
11. (2007). Leader Behaviour Assessment Profile. Irish Journal of Management, 27 (2) pp 33-48.
12. (2007). Implementation of HRMS in Indian Banks. Published in proceedings of International Conference on HRIS organized by ICEIS at Madeira, Portugal on June 12-13, 2007.
13. (2009). Monthly Mailers: A Unique Communication Approach to Develop Grass root Servant Leadership in an NGO (A Case of Annapurna Mahila Parivar, India). Pune: Annapurna.
14. (2012) ‘Leadership: Alchemy of Awareness’ published in ISHA Monograph Vol. 13, no. 1 (ISSN-0974-214X).
15. (2014) “AbhayHastham, Micro Pension Sceme: A Case Study”. BimaQuest Vol. 14, issue 1. (ISSN-0974-0791)
16. (2015) “Effect of Desired and Experienced Work Values, and Organization Climate on Job Satisfaction and Organization Commitment: An Exploration (With special reference to New Recruits in Public Sector General Insurance Company). International Journal of Human Resource & Industrial Research, Vol.2, Issue 1, Jan-2015, pp 21-35 ISSN: 2349 –3593 (Online), ISSN: 2349 –4816 (Print)
17. (2017). ‘Strength based approach to Leadership Skills Development: Role of Awareness; Alignment; Action. BimaQuest, Vol 17 (2), pp 6-24 (ISSN- 0974-0791).
Chapters in Books
1. (1999). Occupational Self Efficacy: Development and standardization of a psychological measure. In Human Behaviour and Management Practices in 21st Century, Upinder Dhar et al. (Eds.) New Delhi: Shivshakti.
2. (2000), EQ Mapping: An Effective Instrument for Performance Management. In Dhar U, S. Dhar, Mala Shrivastav and Rangnekar S., (Eds.) People, Processes and Organizations: Emerging Realities, New Delhi: Excel
3. (2000). Employee Counselling. In Dhar U. and S. Ravishankar (Eds), Executive Skills for Global Managers. Mumbai: Himalaya. pp. 84-103.
4. (2001). Organization based self-esteem and Learned helplessness. In Dhar U, S. Dhar, Mishra, Prashant and Bhakar S., (Eds.). Organizational Challenges. New Delhi: Excel.
5. (2003). Impact of Ego States on Managerial Creativity. In C.S. Singhal (Ed.), Behavioural Management in Rural Development. Ambala: Associated Publishers.
Book/ Psychometric Instruments
1. (2006). Effective Psychological Contract: Implications for HR Practices (Ed.). Hyderabad: ICFAI University Press
2. (1999). Manual for Occupational Self Efficacy Scale. Agra: National Psychological Corporation.
3. (1999). Manual for Learned Optimism Scale. Agra: National Psychological Corporation.
4. (2001). Manual for Organizational Climate Scale. Agra: National Psychological Corporation.
5. (2007). Manual for Leader Behaviour Assessment Profile. Agra: National Psychological Corporation.